As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. The magic we’ve created lies in Carbon Health’s custom EHR and the collaboration among clinical teams, engineers, and designers who work side-by-side to deliver innovation like our hands free AI charting tool. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
The Clinic Medical Director provides leadership and patient care for Carbon Student Health Services in Boston at two locations for four of the institutions of the Colleges of the Fenway
. The ideal candidate has experience working in College Health Programs and understands the unique health needs of students.
A successful Clinic Medical Director is intrinsically motivated, challenge-driven, rethinks traditions, and genuinely cares about employees and patients. The Clinic Medical Director acts with an owner’s mindset, cultivating new ideas for driving business performance by leading the clinic team, managing financial outcomes, and supporting growth through effective operations and direct patient care.
No direct/indirect agency solicitations please. Thank you!
• Competitive salary with incentives, paid time off, paid sick leave, paid learning time off
• Comprehensive benefits package effective day one, including medical, dental & vision
• 401k with employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Medical malpractice and tail insurance covered
• Paid Sabbaticals at eligible time of service milestone years
• CME subscriptions include UpToDate and HippoED for full time clinicians
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.