As a key member of Edelman China healthcare team, you will be responsible for executing and managing programs, supporting the target audience to understand our key messages as well as useful disease knowledge.
You will be exposed to various aspects of content management and strategy, from development to execution.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
• Experience in healthcare communications, especially in pharmaceutical companies. Experience in pharmaceutical brand communications preferred
• Logistic- thinking
• Proven experience as a PR professional
• Experience managing media relations
• Experience in writing, and editing publications
• Experience in media communications
• Ability to understand clients needs and briefings
• Good communications skill
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Problem-solving aptitude and able to communicate effectively
• Program management
• Content writing, including translate complex science into clear, concise and easy-to-understand messages for press materials and celient executive talking points.
• Develop middle to small sized brand communications campaigns and media relations strategies.
• Address inquiries from the client, media and other parties.
• Should be able to liaison with external vendors including media, design and video vendors.
• The passion to follow industry trends.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
to view a short video about life at Edelman.