Back Bay Staffing Group is seeking an experienced Public Relations Manager to assist a growing company on the North Shore of Boston. This candidate will be responsible for developing/managing all public relations strategies for our client's nationwide product launch. The candidate will also oversee our client's communications department and clarify our client's point of view on important issues.
- Evaluate and implement sales promotion programs.
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company.
- Prepare and publish newsletters and other company literature.
- Release promotion literature about new products.
- Draft speeches with chief executives.
- Respond to information queries from media and the general public.
- Identify audience for product or service.
- Write press releases and media kits.
- Develop and maintain corporate image and logos.
- Manage company sponsorships.
- Maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs.
- Manage an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients.
- Compile comprehensive information about the company for the media.
- Manage communications budgets.
Interested and qualified parties, please contact Michael @ Back Bay Staffing Group @ 617.262.1313. Email your resume to email@example.com
- Significant experience in media relations and issues management, spokesperson training, strategic marketing alliances, special events, etc.
- Success representing public relations on cross-functional teams developing strategies and tactics for integrated marketing plans
- Experience working with industry analysts to facilitate briefings and educational events
- Experience "translating " technology for varying audiences
- Minimum of three years of experience managing a Public Relations agency
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability; oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
Last updated on Jan 5, 2016