Position: Technical Support Associate
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Do you want to use your technical expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at LRN to be a part of a global company with 500+ employees—where you can have maximum impact.
LRN works to propel organizations forward with the partnership, knowledge & tools to build ethical culture. More than 2,800 companies worldwide (including the world’s most recognizable brands) utilize LRN services and leverage LRN e-learning courses to help navigate complex regulatory environments and foster ethical, responsible, and inclusive cultures. In partnership with LRN, companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices, training materials, and leadership behaviors that create a sustainable competitive advantage. By acting upon shared values, companies and their people find the means to out behave & outperform.
About the role:
LRN’s Admin Services team is a revenue generating team. We perform activities on customer’s behalf on LRN’s proprietary applications. We also work with customers’ program administrators, stakeholders, and internal customers closely. Our responsibilities include program administrator systems training, program administrator assistance, and responsibility for delivery of minor system configuration and content changes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers on all aspects of LRN’s proprietary applications (functions include: campaign set up, system generated e-mails, system reporting, user data management, and customization) Please note these all are billable activities.
- Using defined systems and processes, keep both internal and external stakeholders updated as to the status of call tickets, requests, projects and changes.
- Update necessary tracking and reporting systems to ensure that group statistics can be tracked, managed and measured. Manage expectations of internal and external customers, ensuring capabilities are not exceeded to the detriment of the customer. Escalate issues related to capabilities where appropriate.
- Prioritize requests based on need and impact. Work with internal stakeholders to address priorities.
- Prepare/document and present (in written and verbal forms) product information that will assist customers with the capabilities of LRN's systems.
- Maintain quality levels for all work related to customers’ requests.
- Ensure there is an ongoing dialog between LRN and each customer with whom the Partner Assistance Center team member is working.
- Perform content using our inhouse tool.
- Providing assistance/training to customer point of contracts on LRN’s proprietary tools as well as providing solutions for an enhanced in-depth experiences.
- Collaborate with peers to discuss unique solutions and to document them.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4-6 years of L2/L3 level experience in a customer facing role in an application support environment. We value ability and experience to independently manage operational relationship with enterprise Partners.
- Excellent communication skills in English. This position requires above par skills to write and speak in English.
- Extensive experience in supporting enterprise customers based in US and Europe.
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible benefits
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Last updated on Feb 1, 2024