As a Shift Leader at our Buffalo store located at 1300 Sweet Home Rd, Amherst, NY 14228, you are the captain of our bakery day or night! You understand what it takes to “Own the Night” (and beyond), by predicting the flow of business during a successful shift. Your hands-on leadership style should not only include building orders, suggestive selling, baking, and interacting with customers – it will also mean taking pride in knowing that your prowess as a leading Insomniac attributes to a productive and fun night for your store!
SOME OUR SWEET SHIFT LEADER PERKS:
• Flexible part-time work schedules
• Pay on Demand (why wait until the end of the week…get paid your earned wages at the end of the day!)
• Paid vacation and sick time off
• Interactive training & mentorship
• Pet insurance for your furry loved ones
• Job stability with a rapidly growing and reputable company
• Achievable growth/promotion opportunities
• You get to work in a fun, exciting team environment
• Employee discount and FREE cookies with every shift!
WHAT WILL I DO AS A SHIFT LEADER?
• Provide incredible customer service and quality products to all of our guests throughout their experience within our bakeries
• Support store leadership by maintaining operations during your shift, communicating pertinent information, monitoring production efficiency, holding the team accountable to company standards and procedures, and assisting in the training and coaching of team members
• Prioritize and delegate tasks for baking, cashiering, packaging, and cleaning while leading the cookie crew team
• Support and work alongside the Cookie Crew
• Provide a safe, clean, working environment for our guests and staff and adhere to safe food handling practices
• Manage cash handling and deposits
• At least 1 year of working experience in a customer service focused role
• Point of Sales systems experience
• Outstanding communication, time management, and people skills
• Detail focused and results-oriented
• Ability to lead-by-example and motivate others
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older to be employed