This role is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all the IT equipment used across the site in Derby and also the wider UK and Ireland region. Responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software issues, managing network resources and assisting users with their technology-related inquiries.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape including user devices, office devices and licence management.
- Be the face of the IT Support team for the new Derby site and provide support to all HelloFresh employees on site.
- Provide first level technical support for desktops, laptops, printers, scanners and other IT equipment. Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues promptly and efficiently.
- Offer timely and courteous technical assistance to end-users, addressing their queries related to hardware, software and network access. Guide employees through problem-solving steps and escalate complex issues to appropriate teams if necessary.
- Assist in the configuration, monitoring and maintenance of the local area network (LAN) to ensure smooth data transmission and connectivity through the distribution centre.
- Collaborate with the IT Team to perform regular system upgrades and preventive maintenance to ensure security and stability of our IT environment.
- Keep Track of IT inventory, including hardware, software licences, and peripherals. Maintain accurate records and oversee the replacement or repair of defective equipment.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining IT security protocols and practices, including data backup, antivirus protection, and access controls, to safeguard sensitive information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various IT-related projects, such as system upgrades, process improvements and technology implementations.
- Deploying new hardware, software and accounts to our employees.
- Monitor and manage cloud service usage on a global scale.
- Manage vendors and service providers onsite for 3rd party work.
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement processes.
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers) regarding issues and new projects.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in IT support or related roles.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating systems, hardware troubleshooting and basic network protocols.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with end-users and team members.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field would be preferred.
- IT support experience in a warehouse or distribution centre environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Solid knowledge of G-Suite Software, Jire helpdesk, Jamf, and Intune would be great to have
- Proficient skills in Zebra devices, Windows, Mac devices and IOS.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Bippit financial wellbeing account
- Premium Headspace account
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Learnerbly professional development membership
- MoreHappi unlimited professional coaching membership
Upon passing probation:
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental)
Other great perks:
- If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
Start date: ASAP
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Shift/Hours of Work: Wednesday to Sunday, 5 on 2 off, 42 hour working week maximum
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending on the result, you will be invited for a face to face interview.
If you are an internal candidate, please ensure your current manager is aware of your application for this role.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager
Last updated on Oct 17, 2023