Tōia mai te waka! - Haul the canoe!
Ki te urunga te waka! - To the entrance place!
Ki te moenga te waka! - To the resting place!
Ki te takotoranga i takoto ai te waka! - To the place where it will lie!
Make an impact! Join us as an Assistant Manager
We have strong shared values and the power of purpose to make a real difference.
- Global top tier accounting firm experience
- Work across various industries with our extensive client base
- Our shared values go a long way in creating a great team environment and office culture
Our Auckland Assurance and Advisory team are looking for 4 Assistant Manager level individuals with 4+ years of practical experience in providing audit and assurance services in a Chartered Accounting environment. We anticipate candidates will either have a professional qualification (i.e., CA or equivalent) or will be working towards this.
We provide a full range of services to our predominantly corporate, private, and the public sector market throughout wider New Zealand. We will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside a number of the region's largest and most successful businesses and enterprises. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and have opportunities to contribute to projects on a national basis.
- Minimum of 4+ years audit experience
- CA (or equivalent) qualified or working towards a qualification
- Demonstrated ability with IFRS and PBE IPSAS
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills combined with sound excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to lead audit teams and work effectively in a team environment
- Well-developed research and problem-solving skills
- Previous Deloitte experience is advantageous
So, who is Deloitte Aotearoa?
Audit is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so clients are always ready to act ahead. In both challenging and favourable economic conditions, our audit team strives to help our clients “get it right” in today’s complex world.
Deloitte Aotearoa recognises the uniqueness of our country identified in our founding document, TeTiriti o Waitangi. We uphold our responsibility(s) to the founding document and acknowledge Māori as the Tangata Whenua/Indigenous people.
Our workplace and culture
Our purpose is to make an impact that matters. Everything we do is with intent - the intent to make a meaningful difference. Our shared values are at the heart of everything we do. Living these values, including ‘taking care of each other’ and ‘fostering inclusion’, is essential to ensuring everyone feels included at work and able to reach their full potential.
For us to succeed and thrive as an organisation, we understand the importance of creating a culture where diverse perspectives matter and where everyone is given an equal opportunity to grow and develop.
We hold a simple belief – that our people’s hard work should be recognised and rewarded beyond their remuneration.
We have reimagined what ‘work’ looks like and how we can empower all our people to create a work experience that is distinct to their needs. Founded on concepts of trust, balance, wellbeing and the importance of personal connection, this is the Deloitte Experience.
· You will be rewarded with a competitive salary (from $86,000 and $98,000 p.a dependent on experience)
- Subsidised professional qualifications and paid professional memberships
· Subsidised Health Insurance
· Income protection insurance
· 22 days annual leave
· Social events, social sports teams and monthly Firm drinks
· A focus on wellness and well-being
· Community focussed volunteer days
· A focus on the environment and sustainability
· Plus, much more
Does this sound exactly like the sort of role and organisation for you? Then apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
Mauri ora ki a koe/The essence of life to you
The Deloitte Talent Acquisition Team