We are looking for a Field Service Technician in Boise, ID. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, a few years of technician experience, and a passion for the dental industry.What’s in it for you?
What you’ll be doing…
- Competitive salary plus quarterly incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO Program, Paid Sick Leave, 8 paid holidays, and an anniversary day to celebrate your work anniversary.
- 401k program, Long-term disability, Short-term disability, and other supplemental benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team in a fast-paced environment.
- Career growth and advancement.
- Family owned for 135+ years.
As a Field Service Technician, you will create an Exceptional Client Experience while you provide onsite repair and installation on a variety of dental equipment. Your well-developed client relationship building and positive communication skills are key to success in this role. As a Burkhart technician, you have proven technical and customer service skills, and are a role model to other technicians. Burkhart promotes career development by providing Burkhart training, online classes, and manufacturer basic core equipment training classes to Service Technicians.What success looks like…
What you’ll need…
- DEPENDABILITY: Your daily tasks are completed in a timely and thorough manner, ensuring all activities, records, data, and processes are kept highly organized, accurate, and up-to-date.
- COMMUNICATION (SALES): You communicate exceptionally well with your team, branch associates, Burkhart clients, and others, support collaboration between sales and service, and you keep everyone in the loop.
- EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE: You go above and beyond in order to provide an Exceptional Client Experience. Your communication and customer service skills are effective, respectful and consistently of the highest quality. You demonstrate professionalism while building and maintaining strong relationships. You are an active, engaged, collaborative, and positive teammate/leader with both internal and external customers.
- PRODUCTIVITY: You work efficiently to meet deadlines, performance and productivity standards and independently manage your workload.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS (SERVICE): You perform – and train others – on complex repairs and installations with a minimal call back rate.
Preferred Additional Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- 3+ years of technician experience on a variety of equipment.
- Ability to travel by car and airplane to client offices, meetings, trainings, and events as assigned. Out of town travel of up to 50% may be required, depending on territory.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license, maintain a good driving record (as defined by Burkhart’s liability insurance), and be insurable at all times. This position requires that you drive a variety of vehicles, none of which require special commercial licensing.
- Vocational training in mechanics, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and/or military technical training.
- Project lead experience.
- Dental experience.
Our pay ranges are built to allow for candidates with various levels of skill and experience to be considered, as well as for room for growth and tenure achieved in a role over time. Typical new hire salary offers fall within the minimum to midpoint of a pay range for many candidates. Any offer extended to a candidate will be based upon their unique set of knowledge, skills, education, and experience as well as internal equity.Who we are…
- $54,000 - $70,000, with someone who has minimum qualifications hiring in between $54,000 - $58,000.
Burkhart Dental Supply is a full-service dental supply company founded on three major principles: integrity, knowledge, and our client’s success. In addition to supplies, we offer equipment and technology, service and repair, practice consulting, and office planning and design. We are a family and employee-owned industry leader proudly led by President Lori Burkhart Isbell, the fifth-generation granddaughter of Founder William E. Burkhart, DDS. Headquartered in Tacoma, Washington, Burkhart has 400 associates, ten regional divisions in nineteen locations, and three distribution centers.
We pride ourselves on being an honest and ethical business partner and doing what's right for our clients. Holding ourselves accountable and investing in our Associate’s education and training increases their clinical, business, and technical expertise. This helps keep our clients informed. It also helps them make knowledgeable business decisions that contribute to their long-term success.
Please visit our website: https://www.burkhartdental.com/career-opportunitiesBurkhart is an EEO/AAP Employer and a VEVRAA Federal ContractorAt Burkhart Dental Supply, we believe that a diverse and inclusive work environment allows us to better serve our customers and our associates. Through varying backgrounds, points of view, and experiences, we come together to provide products and services of the highest quality, reliability, and integrity across a diverse spectrum of customers. We believe that what each person brings to the table, as we stand shoulder to shoulder with those we serve, will allow us to do great things for our community.
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024