Enter Job Description...
- Position Description This position processes incoming requests for Central Registry Clearance Checks for the Department of Child Safety (DCS). Job duties to include.
- Processes incoming Central Registry Checks and distributes results to requesting agencies or to the general public in a timely manner.
- Processes a minimum of 80-100 requests per day.
- Provides assistance to clients, customers, and the general public via email and telephonic communication, which may include interacting with distressed or irate customers.
- Performs research to provide requested information and/or to answer inquiries related to program activities.
- Assists at Foster Recruitment and Adoption events as needed.
- Maintains report results and tracks weekly production via spreadsheets and unit huddle board.
- Assists in ensuring contractual compliance of outside agencies using contract summaries and communication with the DCS Office of Licensing Regulation (OLR)
- Performs other duties appropriate to the assignment
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity
This means a deep commitment to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Last updated on Oct 17, 2023