Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest.
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Client Success Team provides frontline support to Enfusion clients while overseeing platform experience, client health, and aiding in strategic vision. The team is spread amongst three verticals - Senior Account Manager, Account Manager, and Client Success Representative.
The Client Success Representative (CSR) will act as the first level of support for clients and their daily use of the Enfusion platform. As the initial contact, the Client Success Representative will answer queries related, but not limited, to General Ledger Accounting, P&L, Corporate Actions, and Trade Booking/Creations, Trading workflows, and allocations while guiding clients on PMS and OEMS standards and customizations. If the query can not be resolved by the CSR, they will escalate to internal teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Integrate knowledge of Financial Products and the Enfusion Software to provide client-facing support for Hedge Funds, Family Offices, and Institutional Asset Managers with their daily Portfolio Management and Trading operations
- Learn Enfusion’s Middle and Back Office modules to support client queries through the lifecycle of a trade, starting from Trade Creation to Position Management, and General Ledger Accounting
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Determine criticality of client tickets to either remediate or escalate to Product Support
- Proactively monitor client health and coordinate across internal teams to rapidly address client issues
- Assist clients in Trade Booking, ranging from simple Equity Trade Booking to more in-depth workflows such as Trade Allocation Calculators, Corporate Action Booking, and Position Events (i.e. Option Exercise, Futures Roll)
- Decompose P&L, NMV, and Exposure Calculations across Listed Asset Classes
- Engage with clients to support basic queries regarding General Ledger Accounting Queries, such as Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Advise clients on best practices as they relate to both Enfusion and the various mutual third parties we integrate with (Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators, Market Data Providers)
- Work in close collaboration with our Product Specialists and Account Managers in order to achieve all the above
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ Years of full-time and/or internship experience in a Product Support Role for a Portfolio Management System/Order Management System provider, or Middle/Back Office or Operations Role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker, or Fund Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree required - Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math, Computer Science or related fields is preferred
- Flexibility and confidence to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- An understanding of investment management workflows and operations
- Multi-Asset class knowledge in one or more of the following: Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Structured Products, Derivatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
The salary for this position is $65,000 - $70,000 + bonus + benefits.
*Note: This good faith pay range is provided in compliance with NYC law and the laws of other jurisdictions that may require a salary range in job postings.
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Last updated on Oct 2, 2023