Token Metrics is seeking a multi-talented Big Data Engineer intern to facilitate the operations of our Data Scientists and Engineering team. The Big Data Engineer intern will be responsible to employ various tools and techniques to construct frameworks that prepare information using SQL, Python, R, Java, and C++. The Big Data Engineer intern will be responsible for employing machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data while remaining familiar with dominant programming and deployment strategies in the field. During various aspects of this process, you should collaborate with coworkers to ensure that your approach meets the needs of each project.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence-based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Last updated on Jun 19, 2023