Nuvei is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and experienced Sales Development Manager who will accelerate the distribution of Nuvei’s products. The senior Sales Development Manager will have an in-depth understanding and proven track record within the fintech industry, specifically within the Israeli High-Tech Sector.
As a Senior Sales Development Manager you will:
- Establish an extensive pipeline of sales opportunities, manage the development of the pipeline, and accurately forecast sales to senior management.
- Develop new sales strategies and identify high-value prospects - focus on selling Nuvei’s products to Ecom/Digital goods/Retail merchants.
- Present large-scale technical products and innovative solutions to prospects at C-level.
- Directly identify and develop new sales partnership programs with merchants.
- International mindset and ability to coordinate cross countries projects and intercept new opportunities from partners and industry regulatory changes.
- Strong pipeline management via Salesforce to ensure accurate forecast of performance and deliver consistent results among Tier1 prospects.
- Experience in Sales within global enterprises, additionally having expertise in the payments industry - MUST
- Proven success in complex c-level negotiations, including all technical, compliance, legal and commercial aspects.
- Significant track record of achievement and success within the targeted field of expertise.
- Ability to build internal and external relationships to gain and share information such as industry trends for example.
- Creative problem solver and ability to manage stressful situations whilst juggling multiple challenges.
- Good organizational skills and willingness to travel.
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international company
- A friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Best office location, above the train station in Tel Aviv / work-from-home options
- Competitive remuneration package.