CV submission deadline: 14/02/2024
Service delivery mode: on site
We are seeking a talented Senior Assistant (Data Management) - 4632 to work for our client, NATO, inThe Hague, NL
- Provide data management services to all ongoing AMDC2 projects
- Download, register and load Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents in the CDRL Management tool, determine the review cycle, co-ordinate the review team members with the Office Primary responsibility (OPR) and release the document for review
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders. Notify respective AMDC2 project team and, as required, Nations & contractors of the receipt of CDRL documents
- After review, prepare the cover letters and CDRL Review Reports for internal co-ordination and prepare final reports to be sent to the contractor
- Ensure that all CDRLs are actioned and responded to within the prescribed contractual timescales
- Create and subsequently distribute the CDRL Review Report to project managers, when required
- Update the CDRL Management tool at the end of the review cycle and ensure proper filing/archiving of project deliverables
- Upon request, inform AMDC2 staff members on the appropriate use of data management processes and procedures. For assigned projects, handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence between AMDC2, the Nations and contractors
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, i.e.: scan letters, import into Data Management system, register in Database, distribute to relevant OPRs and file on the project repository
- Route incoming mails to the Management team, record actions to be taken and update the database accordingly
- Notify the OPR of the action to perform, and close action items in the tool; • Prepare, administer and disseminate electronic media of contractual documentation and project deliverables, for contractors, customers or other stakeholders as required
- Ensure that all correspondence is actioned and responded to quickly and efficiently within any agreed or prescribed timescales. Administer and manage AMDC2 collaborative online platform and website(s) for projects
- On a regular basis, review and update content to ensure necessary consistency and quality of information
- Control and manage access to SharePoint websites and related content; Administer the coordination of project documentation and Duties & Role: outgoing correspondence via AMDC2 coordination platform on SharePoint; • Manage and administer website resources for project teams, i.e.: SharePoint Libraries and Lists;
- As required, provide guidance to AMDC2 staff members on online platform and website content and structure
- NATO security clearance
- Experience with project management correspondence and project administration
- Competency in the use of personal computer office automation packages (such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Competency in the administration and management of MSSharePoint sites, Libraries and Lists for team collaboration, information storage and dissemination
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Prior experience of working with project teams and using databases for project data management
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization
EU Nationality is a prerequisite for the majority of our job openings. However, for select positions, we may also consider CVs from candidates who hold citizenship in NATO member countries or have the required work permit for the location where the client is based or where the job is to be performed.
WHO ARE WE?
VASS (https://vasscompany.com/en/) is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 26 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,700 professionals
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.
Last updated on Feb 8, 2024