WWC Global is currently seeking a Junior Supply Analyst to support a team performing work for the Department of Defense in the Norfolk area. The Junior Supply Analyst will assist with the formulation and definition of systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and command requirements. The Junior Supply Analyst will support and assist with reading and interpreting Military Standard Requisition and Issue Procedure (MILSTRIP) status information.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to favorably pass a federal background investigation including fingerprinting.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- 3 years of related business experience.
- Experience using NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Experience and knowledge working with store transaction item reporting (TIR) lines.
- Support with transactional validation, correction and reconciliation to enable maintenance of accurate databases and database reconciliation.
- Ability to validate the following: financial files, material files, historical files, data exchange reports, and other files/reports as required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment in support of client requirements.
- Experience developing reporting tools and/or managing data sets with multiple data types for analysis.
- Experience with technical support services such as troubleshooting, documentation development, and/or enterprise-level software implementation.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- BA/BS in accounting, finance, information technology or related field
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge on Logistic Data Gateway (LDG)/Defense Logistics Agency Troop support (DLATS),
- Knowledge on Defense Cash Accountability System (DCAS)/ Cash History On-Line Operator Search Engine (CHOOSE),
- Knowledge with One Touch System, DCAS/CHOOSE and LDG or equivalent,
- Working knowledge on Navy Working Capital Fund (NWCF) BP-28, Stock in Transit (SIT), Material in Transit (MIT), and Accounts Payable (AP), and/or
- Knowledge creating MILSTRIP D series document identifier.
- At least one year’s experience with a Military Department or Agency/Activity of the Department of Defense.
- Availability within 2 weeks of offer.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance