The Manager of Production is responsible for increasing output and decreasing costs through continuous improvement of production methods, flow, training, MRP utilization, equipment performance, documentation and safety.
- Bachelor's degree or 1 - 3 years related experience and or training.
- Five years of manufacturing management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Experience in automated surface mount assembly, solder reflow, In-circuit testing, automated functional testing Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience with the Microsoft Office suite, MRP/ERP Systems, I-series 400
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting data. Accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
- Excellent public relations skills and ability to handle pressure.
- Fully understands all production processes. Improves production efficiency through the elimination of waste. Propels growth of production output through significantly improved efficiency of equipment and personnel.
- Understands the role of capital equipment and tooling in meeting the company's goals. Makes recommendations for purchase, lease, modification, repair, and/or maintenance of equipment and tools in order to meet objectives.
- Analyzes production capabilities and process repeatability. Ensures that processes are capable of consistently producing a quality product. Improves processes to reduce scrap, repair, and rework while improving out of box quality. Works with technical team to assure statistical process control, testing, inspection, and mistake proofing (poke-yoke) are implemented appropriately.
- Establishes, maintains and continually monitors production, set-up and changeover time standards. Implements rapid changeover techniques to improve production output. Shows measurable improvements in lead times through value stream mapping, analysis and improvement.
- Educates the supervisory and hourly workforce on the company's initiatives and provide the tools and training needed for them to succeed in achieving the company's goals.
Apply Your Talent. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.
Apply today at DMP.com/careers
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023