This position is part of the epay production engineering organization, and a full-time, permanent, on-site position. The position works in a collaborative environment to support both new business initiatives & stability of existing systems. This position will focus on monitoring functions as a primary role and provide Tier1 level support to our current point of sale solutions in production environment.
- Identification, communication and being part of the resolution for product & production issues in the organization.
- Identification of the issues by using the different monitoring tools for the different platforms.
- Lead communication between our teams, also including external communications to our Vendors and Customers.
- Tier1 troubleshooting support for production & product business outages aiming to mitigate issues impacting regular operation. Provide Tier1 troubleshooting support to our customers, vendors & internal staff via email, chat applications, phone & ticketing systems.
- Primary point of contact for all business entities. Report product & production issues for proper follow up & documentation. Daily reporting delivery service for the business. Respond and plan for service outages.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or any other related discipline (Desirable) Effective/Professional written and verbal communication (Spanish and English).
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in the following areas: Windows Server 2012/2016. Monitoring Windows Server Infrastructure. Troubleshooting OS at a basic level DNS | DHCP | IIS
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Life insurance 100% covered
50/50 Health insurance (optional)
50/50 Half scholarships (option)
Annual salary appraisal
Internal savings and credits association
Christmas bonus above the law
Last updated on Aug 7, 2023