About JMAC Lending
JMAC Lending has been in business for more than 25 years servicing clients better with our innovative products, exceptional service, support and our dedication to helping our partners grow our business. The core of our culture and business approach is to go Beyond Current market options and to be the go-to lender of choice for our clients. Our associates hold distinguished credentials and participate in continuing education, to ensure knowledge is carefully balanced with experience. Our company was built on our adherence to the highest ethical standards, while efficiently and carefully executing the delivery of product pricing for wholesale and correspondent lending for our clients.
The Account Manager position improves customer retention by ensuring brokers and lenders are satisfied with the loan process from submission to final disposition. The Account Manager maintains an open dialogue regarding loan files with Account Executives, Operations and JMAC’s customers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Clients, Sales & Operations to proactively manage pipeline movement, expedite the loan at every milestone and mediate any challenges at the loan level.
- Review conditions for accuracy to eliminate piece mail conditions. Work and communicate with client to advocate for expediency in loan process by lessening turn times.
- Manage multiple projects with the ability to prioritize seamlessly, with strong attention to detail and compliance deadlines.
- Serve as liaison support for Clients, Sales and internal operations groups to identify and solve loan level or process related issues.
- Work with Sales and Operations leadership to escalate issues, facilitate transparent communication and provide winning solutions for clients.
- ·Apply calm and confidence based problem-solving techniques to successfully address and resolve issues for both internal/external clients to continuously improve processes and provide a competitive advantage through customer intimacy and operational excellence.
- Establish and promote constructive feedback from clients and share with Account Executives and Sales Leadership to help them identify sales opportunities or process efficiency ideas.
- Provide World Class service through highly disciplined follow-up and guidance to our Sales Team and Clients
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with the Production Team, Operational Associates & Clients to create a collaborative working environment, maintain high morale & foster retention among all parties.
- 2 years related experience in mortgage processing and/or Account Management
- Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present business concepts and articulate business value
- Proficient in Encompass a plus, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of all industry guidelines and policies
- Proficiency with technological solutions including but not limited to LOS, Pricing Engines, and Underwriting Engines.
- Exceptional phone skills; articulate delivery and ability to build rapport quickly.
- Skilled problem solver & decision maker with proven ability to think creatively and seek optimal solutions for all stakeholders.
- Detail driven, highly responsive with a strong initiative and drive.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain effective business relationships, both internal and external.
- Problem-Solving Skills / Conflict Resolution; Passion for Client Service a must.
- Well Organized / Accountable for Results.
- Resourceful and dependable.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Family Leave
- Wellness Resources
JMAC Lending, Inc. is an Equal Employment Employer. We are committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regards to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
DISCLAIMER: JMAC Lending is an evolving company. As such this job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024