Monomi Park is seeking a talented Build Engineer to join our team!
Monomi Park is located in sunny San Mateo, CA, but we're open to US-based remote candidates (PST time zone strongly preferred). We are the creators of Slime Rancher and Slime Rancher 2, both critical and commercial successes and among Steam's highest rated indie games.
As our Build Engineer, you will work with the entire project team to support and improve project iteration time and efficiency through better tooling and automation. You will play a critical role in the design, implementation and maintenance of game-focused build systems and related software across multiple projects.
- Design, implement, and maintain game-focused build systems and related software across multiple projects.
- Develop cross-platform tools and processes to support building across multiple platforms (Steam, Xbox, Playstation, Switch)
- Work closely with the entire project team to support and improve project iteration time and efficiency through better tooling and automation.
- Provide clear technical and software design documents.
- Deep experience working with Continuous Integration software systems such as Jenkins or TeamCity (we currently use Jenkins)
- In-depth knowledge of Source Control systems such as Subversion, Perforce, or Git. Experience with Perforce is particularly desired.
- Experience working with console-oriented build pipelines (i.e. Xbox, PlayStation, Switch)
- Solid software development skills with multiple programming languages.
- Experience supporting and shipping games.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Unity development experience
- Powershell development
- System Administration experience - we don't expect you to be a sysadmin, but having experience working at the system level will be helpful!
- Experience working in virtualized environments, either in the cloud (AWS, Azure, etc) or with on premises infrastructure.
The salary band for this role is $130k to $160k.
The base salary for this position will depend on a number of factors including years of experience, knowledge, education, skills and abilities. Our salary bands are based on market data available through games industry-specific surveys.
Last updated on Jul 18, 2023