Our Treatment Team includes experienced Rehabilitation Nurses who provide excellent service and around-the-clock compassionate nursing care in an exceptional work environment.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient needs.
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient.
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement (CQPI).
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and Product of practice.
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BLS certification.
- CRRN preferred.
- Minimum six months' Rehabilitation experience in an acute care setting REQUIRED.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills