Within the Customer Experience department, you will support various projects related to the Hapag-Lloyd 2023 strategy. We are convinced that delivering a great-quality service is the way forward. To be number one for quality is the paramount promise to our customers and a strong differentiator from our competitors. Would you like to join us on this journey? We look forward to getting to know you!
- Lead or support programs within the areas of customer service excellence, to deliver on key drivers of strategy 2030.
- Support and drive digital product adoption across Hapag-Lloyd.
- Collaborate with commercial business units at HQ, regional offices, and IT teams to create a comprehensive work plan. This will help monitor progress and promptly identify any potential delays.
- Measure, analyze, and evaluate existing processes, collect data to identify root causes, perform benefit analysis, and propose improvement opportunities.
- Ensure governance is established for tracking and reporting changes when scope or schedule for projects are impacted.
- Draft information for management for seeking guidance before global rollouts
- Work closely with communication department for internal and external communication
- University degree in economics, business administration or dissimilar field and appropriate working experience
- Excited and open to take on fresh tasks & responsibilities
- Experience with shipping/ logistics/ supply chain/ forwarding is beneficial, but not obligatory
- Experience in project and program management is needed
- Experienced in working with databases such as Qlikview, Salesforce & Salesforce Analytics etc.
- Organized and analytic work approach
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English. German is beneficial
- The opportunity to introduce solutions that you are individually convinced of, and to constantly take on fresh challenges with a distinguished level of responsibility
- Excellent career development opportunities, supported by a spacious range of training and development courses
- Competitive remuneration (13 salaries + vacation pay) and various benefits, as well as a permanent employment contract with a financially healthy company
- A minimum of 28 days of vacation, flextime, capital-forming benefits, company pension plan
- Company restaurant with constant fluctuating, great-quality dishes to choose from as well as coffee bar
- Centrally located between the main train station and Jungfernstieg as well as subsidized public transportation
- Blended work model: 3 days a week at our headquarters in the heart of Hamburg and 2 days a week of mobile work
- Health and company sports programs (e.g. yoga, sailing, company doctor, etc.) as well as bicycle leasing
Please use our online tool for applying with us.
We ask staffing consultants and recruiting firms to refrain from sending us unsolicited profiles and CVs of potential candidates for this or other positions advertised on our website.
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023