About LINE MAN Wongnai
LINE MAN Wongnai is Thailand’s Leading On-Demand Delivery and Lifestyle e-Commerce platform services. We build technology to help Thai people live better, to empower all local businesses by creating an end-to-end food ecosystem through our channel LINE MAN and Wongnai. Connected consumers, riders, and local businesses and improved the daily life of all parties with restaurants nationwide. And because we are local, we provide the deepest variety and services that are tailor-made for Thai people.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Business Development Manager to join our Business Development Team. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will bring your expertise and skills to tackle the challenges that impact millions of people on our journey to become the No.1 food platform in Thailand.
What you’ll do :
- Serve as a primary contact and relationship manager for LINE MAN Business Partners clients sector to create deals/promotions to serve LINE MAN monthly campaign theme.
- Drive business and product success by achieving the company OKR and goals in terms of sales, revenue, profit, product and campaign performance.
- Manage strategic food partner menu and branches and analyze data to build more transactions and sales.
- Develop client analysis, identify root cause, and propose strategic plans and solutions to SMB clients - delivered through monthly campaigns, media products and managed services.
- Monitor media and merchant campaign performance to achieve client’s expectations.
- Coordinate efficiently with a cross functional team to deliver the top satisfactory service to clients also involving in evolution of products and solutions by providing valuable market feedback.
- Analyze data, reports of campaign results and provide business, product, marketing implications.
What you’ll need :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Digital Marketing, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in business development operations, e-commerce, ad-tech/martech, digital marketing solutions covering both campaign and media performance, or sales & marketing fields.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies.
- Ability to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Strong analytic skill, communication and presentation skill (both writing and speaking), and negotiation skill.
- Methodical, well-organized, detail-oriented with proven ability to balance multiple priorities, and result oriented.
Last updated on Jan 31, 2024