- Assist in Budget Preparation, DCC’s physical stock-taking, stock control and sales analysis
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare inputs for budget process and liaise with operational Departments (Production, Sales &Marketing, Procurement, Logistic …)
- Ensure a strict control of all stock movements in the Plant (Raw materials, spare parts, finished goods).
- Prepare on monthly basis detailed accounts analysis and reconcile sales and stocks liability accounts.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly coordination, submission, accuracy and validity of physical stock-taking to the Head of controlling.
- Ensure financial analysis of all Sales & marketing activities
- Analyse costs of sales (Rebates, Customers bonus and promotion)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Controlling
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Control.
- Minimum of five (05) years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Good proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Good team spirit
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP – preferably S4 Hana
- Knowledge of POWER BI
Private health insurance
paid time off
Training & Development
Last updated on May 10, 2021