- Leading the development of engineering deliverables: H&MBs, PFDs, P&IDs, Process Descriptions, and basic equipment designs for carbon capture plants.
- Line management of small team of process engineers
- Process design, optimisation, and support by developing simulations.
- Start-up and Field support for CCS drop-in solvent sales and new greenfield facilities
- Active contribution to innovation and process improvement
- It is estimated that you will be required to travel to carbon capture and other industrial sites approximately 20% of your time.
To be successful in this role you should have a combination of the below knowledge, skills, and experience:
- B Tech/M Tech in Chemical Engineering/Equivalent with 4-8 years of experience in process engineering and technology development.
- Lead FEED/BEP packages development and responsible for ontime delivery
- Technical lead for projects involving new processes modelling, process and technologies development, scaleup will be preferred
- Organise and prioritise the key activities of the project and work with project manage to achieve the deliverables and milestones on time with quality.
- Provide detailed project schedules, status reports, presentations, resource plans, budgets, meeting schedules, charts, and notes which allow the Technical Director/Technology Manager to make effective and efficient decisions.
- Knowledge of gas separation technologies used in gas processing, gasification, carbon capture, or industrial gas processes.
- Hands-on experience with the start-up and troubleshooting of industrial plants.
- Ability to work effectively in a small, developing, and entrepreneurial organisation; high level of flexibility and adaptability required.
- Strong relationship building skills, especially building relationships across a dispersed team.
- Identify and escalate key issues and challenges which prevent projects from progressing.
- Keep certain initiatives and communications as sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrable experience of driving project delivery excellence in ambiguous and changing circumstances.
- Working effectively with globally dispersed teams.
We give you
- The opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, in our rapidly growing company
- A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work
- Great office environment in our Mumbai office
- Hybrid working – with the flexibility to work from home for up to 3 days a week
- 24 days holiday per year plus 10 gazette public holidays
We are passionate and committed to our people. At Carbon Clean, you will be working in an inclusive environment. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation and identity, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Last updated on Oct 10, 2023