Everbridge is a pioneer in Critical Event Management domain and its products automates the process to manage critical events that impacts people, businesses and Governments and thereby save people’s lives and their assets.
We are looking for a Technical Leader to drive the architecture, technology, design, quality and modernization initiatives of Everbridge’s products.
The role would include working with legacy products as well as more modern technology / frameworks as part of modernization.
The successful candidate will work closely with and mentor the Software Engineers implementing the bulk of solutions, but of course we expect some hands-on work to evaluate approaches, set design patterns and stay current. The candidate will also work closely with the engineering management team to set and meet project and business commitments that span multiple scrum teams and managers.
What You’ll Do
- Architect new features, design and review implementations
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to Software Engineers.
- Have close collaboration with development partners and align them with overall technical roadmap and architecture
- Work closely with the management team to develop, propose and execute engineering initiatives.
- Drive high quality and secure SDLC in all software solutions.
- We are an agile shop, mostly scrum, developing mostly in AWS using deployment and test automation, containers, microservices and serverless techniques.
What You’ll bring
- 10+ years of software engineering experience designing with a broad range of systems, back end, frontend, and cloud services
- Enterprise applications delivered as SAAS solutions
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with backend services.
- AWS architecture and design
- Enterprise level systems design and integration
- Architect, design and develop scalable, resilient mobile applications (both iOS and Android)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across engineering disciplines: Software Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Performance Engineering, Database Reliability Engineering, Quality Engineering, etc.
- Project sizing, decomposition, commitment setting, and execution in collaboration with
- Agile development experience including working with Atlassian stack, especially JIRA
- Secure programming experience working with scanning tools such as Veracode.
Key technical skills
- Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, React
- Data Persistence: Mongo, Elastic
- Streaming: Kafka
- Jenkins, GitHub
- FedRAMP compliance
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Python, Shell scripting
- MySQL, redis, sqllite
Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) empowers enterprises and government organizations to anticipate, mitigate, respond to, and recover stronger from critical events. In today’s unpredictable world, resilient organizations minimize impact to people and operations, absorb stress, and return to productivity faster when deploying critical event management (CEM) technology. Everbridge digitizes organizational resilience by combining intelligent automation with the industry’s most comprehensive risk data to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter. Everbridge… Empowering Resilience
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Last updated on May 15, 2023