Territory Account Manager - Join Our Talent Community
Thank you for considering a future career with EquipmentShare. While we may not have an immediate opening for this position, we believe in proactively seeking talented individuals like you to join our team in the near future. At EquipmentShare, we know our nationwide growth is successful because we hire the best people. By taking the initiative to apply with us today, you'll be among the first to be considered for upcoming roles.
- Quickly respond to inbound leads and requests
- Expand our existing customer base by building relationships with contractors and construction company principals. Tell them about the numerous ways EquipmentShare can help save them money, make more money and operate more efficiently. In other words, educate them on how EquipmentShare solves their problems!
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships to ensure our customers are 100 percent satisfied with the level of service and support they receive from EquipmentShare. Keep them up-to-date about new or additional ways in which EquipmentShare can help improve their business.
- Promptly respond to and resolve customer inquiries, requests, complaints or other communications.
- Develop new sales strategies and techniques to increase our market share and improve our customer experience.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- First and foremost, we’re looking for someone who’s tenacious and innovative and possesses superior sales skills.
- Industry knowledge (rental or construction) and experience in B2B sales is preferred, but not required (if you’re a born salesperson, we’ll train you on what you need to know and how to win more business).
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You can adapt to the fast pace of a growing company and stay continuously educated on the latest EquipmentShare products and services
- You’re competitive but thrive in a team-oriented environment.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024