Token Metrics is seeking a multi-talented Smart Contract Engineer Intern to facilitate the operations of our Engineering team. As a Smart Contract Engineer Intern, you will closely collaborate with fellow engineers and product managers to build infrastructure to bring Token Metrics privacy and scalability infrastructure to the Ethereum ecosystem. Examples of work include building a cross-chain bridge for moving assets and implementing a Solidity smart contract to validate blocks for a private and auditable transaction system on Token Metrics.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy EVM smart contracts
- Work with external auditors to evaluate security and safety of smart contracts
- Take engineering projects from concept and design to production, while working with engineering leaders and the product team to create sound and realistic roadmaps.
- Proficiency developing in Solidity; familiarity with precompiles.
- Understanding of software engineering and security best practices, in particular smart contract security
- Experience interacting with dapps/web3
- Experience shipping and taking engineering projects to production.
Last updated on Mar 6, 2023