We are looking for a Partner Operations Specialist to help us build our Bolt Food partner operations efforts in Bucharest.
You’ll be responsible for onboarding new partners (restaurant & grocery), discovering and driving performance improvements across the Operations organization and beyond.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with smart people from HQ and local markets, have global impact, come up with scalable solutions to operational problems, and see results of your work each day.
- <point>Support all Bolt's Food Delivery operations in the city.</point>
- <point>Review key operational metrics - Availability rate, rejected orders, cooking time, average ratings, delayed orders - these and other metrics define success of our marketplace business. You will be looking for ways to improve these metrics.</point>
- <point>Onboard new restaurants on Bolt Food platform - Upload menus, photos, prices, organise menu photo-shooting, ship our tablet to the restaurant, train restaurant staff how to use Bolt Food app.</point>
- <point>Restaurants Requests Resolutions - Deploy the best-in-class reports and different communications channels to manage our long-tail restaurants. Some of their requests are, but not limited to, menu changes, menu editions, operational and connectivity issues.</point>
- <point>Analyse data – You will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users, couriers and more importantly restaurants.</point>
- <point>Support existing restaurants - Solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operations</point>
- <point>BS degree in Business Administration, Operations or related field.</point>
- <point>Have 1+ years of previous relevant experience in Operations, Business Development, Analytical or similar.</point>
- <point>You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).</point>
- <point>Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.</point>
- <point>Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.</point>
- <point>Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.</point>
- <point>You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress.</point>
- <point>You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.</point>
- <point>Excellent communication & written skills in Romanian and English.</point>
<point>Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.</point>
Last updated on Oct 26, 2023