Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
The Scientific Writer will leverage their scientific and life sciences background to contribute broadly to TetraScience market segmentation, messaging, positioning, and marketing content. They will work closely with peers in the marketing and scientific teams to produce scientifically accurate, thought-provoking educational and promotional content that’s aligned to strategic themes and the marketing calendar.
- Contribute to company and product messaging, positioning, and content frameworks
- Craft messaging that is scientifically accurate and relevant to industry personas that positions TetraScience products competitively in the life sciences industry
- Produce fresh and compelling marketing collateral in all form factors: SEO-optimized website copy, blogs, presentations, data sheets, brochures, white papers, comparison guides, ROI calculators, marketing videos, demo videos, social media, banner ads and podcasts
- Collaborate with both internal and external SMEs to produce and optimize informative and engaging scientific content across all form factors
- Synthesize messaging, positioning, and customer insights to produce concise and engaging narratives for Tetra platform technical demo videos and marketing videos
- Learn best practices from the industry; bring these into the company and increase our content quality
- Maintain sufficient familiarity with the TetraScience R&D Data Cloud to align content with the platform
- Develop the roadmap for content themes that align with evergreen content, campaigns, product launches, and integrated marketing initiatives and work cross-functionally to distribute through marketing channels for maximum impact.
- Drive the full content strategy lifecycle: plan, produce, distribute and assess engaging content for brand, demand generation, and thought leadership efforts
- Maintain the content calendar that supports various marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Support SEO optimization by identifying strategic opportunities where scientific content can increase website traffic
- Engage with and grow social communities in the life sciences industry to become an influencer with our customer personas
- Identify and encourage new communication channels through digital media, video, conferences, etc, working with the marketing team and internal scientific stakeholders
- Manage cross-functional projects to produce content on schedule
Who You Are
- Degree in Communications or Life sciences (life sciences a plus); 3+ years experience with life sciences and Pharma workflows, especially surrounding drug design and development, biologics, and new modalities.
- Natural storyteller comfortable with engaging new audiences and cultures. Can tailor messaging to an audience, from bench science through C-suite / decision maker.
- Demonstrably excellent written and verbal communication skills with expert grasp of spelling, grammar, word choice, sentence fluency, and style.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment while effectively prioritizing a diverse set of tasks.
- Self-starter with high energy and willingness to “dive in” to help cross-functionally and manage multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
- Mastery of office productivity and content creation software.
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS, website CMS platforms, video editing, webinar platforms, etc.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position