At NAVISITE - Part of Accenture, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
We are seeking a talented Sr. Manager, Global Alliances – AWS to join our growing Alliances team. The right candidate is someone who will act as the "Chief Operating Officer" of our partnership with AWS. Your #1 goal will be to execute the AWS partner strategy and drive revenue for Navisite and AWS through relationships and strategic collaboration with AWS. Applicants should have knowledge of AWS products and solutions. Some additional key skills include strategic thinking, strong presentation skills, and executive presence.
Location: This position will be remote with travel. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States.
Travel Requirements: Candidate will be required to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Relationship Management: Establish, manage, and support a meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between Navisite and AWS. Understand key criteria & KPIs for AWS and keep management apprised of the health of the relationship. Keep our AWS counterparts apprised of everything we are doing to achieve agreed-upon goals and enhance the relationship.
- Alliances Operations: Act as the "Chief Operating Officer" of the partnership:
- Expand and evolve the relationship between Navisite and AWS.
- Focus on pipeline growth through events and account mapping with AWS Enterprise teams.
- Identify and engage AWS programs where Navisite can expand offerings and increase AWS revenue.
- Work with the Navisite and AWS Sales organization on enablement, supporting strategic go-to-market plays and working cross-functionally and collaboratively both internally and externally to ultimately drive net new revenue for Navisite.
- Meet with AWS specialty teams to drive alignment and bring relevant offerings to market.
- Effectively communicate to internal sellers about upcoming initiatives, as well as to AWS sellers and leaders about the value of working with Navisite and our superpowers.
- Work closely with the Navisite Marketing team to create a marketing plan that supports your alliance business objectives. Provide support and oversight to marketing campaign and event execution. Coordinate with colleagues to ensure collateral is up to date.
- Drive positive and strong associations between Navisite and AWS through public-facing activities, such as competencies, program launches, and more.
- Maintain a deep understanding and working knowledge of AWS's ecosystem, including cloud technologies, APN portal, funding, sales organization, and AWS Marketplace.
- Stay curious and informed on happenings with AWS, our key verticals, and the greater cloud and technology space.
- Pipeline Tracking, Validation & Reporting: Work with Navisite Sales Executives to maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline for AWS. Own and drive all aspects of operational reporting, including wins, pipeline, qualifications, awards, and any other metrics important to the alliance and key stakeholders. Ensure pipeline management cadence is occurring regularly within Navisite and externally with AWS.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in go-to-market strategy, sales execution, or delivery.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in sales execution, sales enablement, alliance management, and program development with experience in front-office CRM and sales, marketing, customer service, e-commerce, and other customer engagement applications.
- Strong network within AWS go-to-market teams.
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to a conclusion within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities.
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic.
- Executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums.
- Aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and market impact.
- Experience articulating value proposition for alliance products.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives.
NAVISITE - Part of Accenture, is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Navisite does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Internal Applicants – No sponsorship available / External Applicants – Sponsorship not guaranteed. Any potential sponsorship depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the local candidate pool and can vary from year to year.
You must ensure compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation.
Last updated on Feb 6, 2024