Saviynt is an identity authority platform built to power and protect the world at work. In a world of digital transformation, where organizations are faced with increasing cyber risk but cannot afford defensive measures to slow down progress, Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud gives customers unparalleled visibility, control and intelligence to better defend against threats while empowering users with right-time, right-level access to the digital technologies and tools they need to do their best work.
The Contracts Manager - EMEA position is home office-based in Europe and responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating all legal documents required to complete a customer transaction for products and/or services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. This position works collaboratively with the sales, professional services, product management, information security, HR, and revenue recognition teams to ensure negotiated contractual terms accurately reflect the commercial transaction and comply with Saviynt’s contractual requirements and revenue recognition policies. The ideal candidate will have experience leading live negotiations with customers via Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Webex, and a demonstrated history of developing strong working relationships, have exceptional negotiation, communication, organizational and time management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting swift and strict deadlines.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Leads the drafting, review and negotiation of customer agreements and amendments in support of global direct business and partner related transactions, including NDAs, hosted and cloud offerings, consulting/implementation services, data processing agreements, maintenance and managed services
- Facilitate cross-functional decision making and a collaborative team approach among the sales, professional services and revenue recognition teams to drive deal closure
- Negotiate complex contractual issues with internal associates and customers
- Be a sales advocate and facilitate internal approvals for non-standard contractual terms
- Trusted advisor to the sales organization on pricing, revenue recognition, and business terms to drive deal closure.
- Communicate contract negotiation status updates and process changes to all business partners
- Serve as an escalation point to business partners for quote-to-cash operations and ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in a Paralegal, Deal Desk or Contract Manager role
- Previous software industry required
- Previous Cloud and SaaS contracting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent experience required
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to reach collaborative, business-focused results
- Familiarity with software and SaaS revenue recognition principles and their implications in key deals
- Contract drafting, interpretation, and management
- Ability to develop creative solutions and innovative approaches to resolve specific contractual challenges – previous experience structuring large and complex deal is a plus
- Interpreting contracts and understanding and communicating the legal and business ramifications of deviating from standard terms
- Self-starter with a good work ethic and a positive, get-it-done attitude
- Highly analytical with sound fact-finding, research and decision-making skills
- Solid interpersonal skills - must be able to build working relationships with individuals at all levels of the Company, including field sales, field sales operations and finance
- Ability to work independently, meet concurrent deadlines and organize time and priorities
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required
- Salesforce.com experience
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, Platform as a Service company focused on Identity Authority to power and protect the world at work. You will experience tremendous growth and learning opportunities through challenging yet rewarding work which directly impacts our customers, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic environment you belong with us!
Saviynt is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Last updated on Oct 10, 2023