Electrical Foreman – 309A
Location: Burlington, ON
Our Electrical Foremen are responsible for installing electrical systems in accordance with current electrical codes and customer specifications, for performing jobs safely plus efficiently, and for keeping customers and equipment running. Our Electrical Foremen promote a positive company image through service quality, professionalism, and a strong sense of urgency.
What you will do as an Electrical Foreman at Spark Power?
- Troubleshooting circuitry and replacing damaged components on industrial equipment and systems
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Leadership skills enabling you to successfully run small jobs in a timely manner with little to no supervision
- Installing conduit and wire and terminating conductors
- Installing fixtures and devices for industrial applications and systems
- Ordering required parts and controlling all job materials using our computer system
- Completing work orders as per client specifications and input; reviewing the completed job with the customer, to ensure complete satisfaction
Do you have the Spark? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A valid Journeyman trade licence (RSE)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant electrical experience: Commercial, Industrial, Institutional
- Solid knowledge of Provincial Electrical Code
- A valid G class driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Demonstrated ability to train, lead and mentor Apprentices
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Available for overtime and on-call rotation
- High regard for Health and Safety practices
- Career-oriented with a high sense of integrity and work quality
Here are some of the perks Spark Power employees enjoy:
- Diverse and exciting industrial, commercial, institutional customer base
- Growing company with consistent work
- Continuous training and skills improvement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing
- $200/year tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Power tools provided
- Full benefits, wellness spending account
- RRSP and Employee Stock Ownership Program
- …much more
Who is Spark Power?
- We provide end-to-end electrical contracting, operations and maintenance services, and energy sustainability solutions to the industrial, commercial, utility, and renewable asset markets.
- We have over 1300 employees in 38 offices across North America.
- We have numerous exciting projects in commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors across Canada and the US.