Mediavine is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join the Legal team supporting our Chief Legal Officer. The Executive Assistant will play a key role in handling a wide range of administrative tasks, assisting with various projects and supporting overall legal operations.
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 10,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren't platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
Position Title & Overview:
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and project administration in support of the legal team. To be successful in this role, you are skillful in the execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process. You have great time management skills and are able to act with limited guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of legal operations by providing personalized and timely support to our Chief Legal Officer as well as the legal department in general.
- Be a trusted partner to the CLO, organizing current needs, anticipating potential conflicts, and handling sensitive business information as needed
- Efficiently manage a high volume calendar, handle scheduling requests, communicate changes to the team, and proactively address scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Ensure the executive’s time is aligned with their priorities through demonstrated understanding of the business, key stakeholders and necessary collaboration
- Support the legal teams workspace in Notion, tracking tickets, tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization is completed with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Coordinate and manage the legal departments Google Workspace to ensure optimal functionality and efficient collaboration
- Assist in the preparation of and/or response to communication needs in Slack, Notion or other platforms
- Find solutions to improve efficiency and organizational best practices
- Provide administrative support in reviewing/editing documents and online resources
- Proactively coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, including all aspects of the meeting as needed
- Draft and prepare presentations and other materials needed by the CLO or legal team
- Provide support for in person and virtual Mediavine sponsored events attended by the CLO or the team
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements, ensuring the executive is aware and updated on itinerary changes during travel, and prepared upon arrival
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other colleagues across the company
- Demonstrate poise and tact under pressure, handling matters with sound judgment and respect
- Attend meetings with or on behalf of the CLO, taking note of and following up on action items as needed
- Provide special project support as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Required travel on an as needed basis, for our annual All Hands Retreat, Team Retreats/Meetings and/or industry events/conferences (approx. 20%)
- Applicants must be based in the United States
- Application deadline is 2/22/2024
- Additional applicants can be considered for future opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, preferred
- 7+ years progressive experience providing executive/administrative support
- 3+ years of experience working in a remote role, required
- Current experience in an Executive Assistant role, preferred
- Strong proficiency with Google Suite required
- Experience with productivity tools such as Notion, preferred
- Experience with communication platforms like Slack, a plus
- Experience using Mac computers and Apple software
- Experience with setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., Google Meet, Zoom, etc.
- Extensive schedule and travel management experience
- Experience providing concierge level support (remote or in person as needed) for executive travel and events
- Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process, working collaboratively with others as needed
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company and with key external contacts
- Outstanding organizational, project administration and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities/ projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Company match charitable donations
Mediavine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Last updated on Feb 8, 2024