KiwiCo is an innovative e-commerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. Our core offering is a subscription service. We design and deliver awesome hands-on projects to kids. We also manage an e-commerce storefront and content platform. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, within walking distance to the Caltrain station. Currently, we work a hybrid schedule of Tuesday and Wednesday in-office and remote work the rest of the week.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders and engineers to build innovative customer experiences. You will define the product strategy and roadmap based on market, customer and cross functional understanding. Work closely with engineering, design, analytics and marketing to deliver valuable customer features and scalable technology platforms.
- Define and drive product strategy. Be able to communicate and influence the executive team and motivate cross functional product teams.
- Identify, measure, and interpret results to validate product strategy; Provide research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving strategic opportunities
- Coach, recruit, and lead by example a world class PM team. Develop strategy and execution excellence.
- Build and launch new innovative customer experiences and features to improve customer retention and reduce acquisition cost.
- Work closely with physical product design team to holistically design a digital and physical product experience that enhances our customer valueDevelop in depth knowledge of industry trends and standards to introduce continuous process, tool and methodology improvementsCollaborate and lead others in key initiatives and their implementation
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed - you always start with customer's needs first and obsess over every aspect of their experience. You work to reduce customer effort and aim to delight with the best possible solutions.
- Creative & Innovative - you are an innovative thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources (including analytics, user research, and design) to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address the needs. You relish solving problems in the simplest possible way. You are able to think and act creatively, championing and promoting innovative ideas that contribute to the goals of the organization.
- Collaborative & Influential - You have the ability to influence and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to make the vision of the product successful. You communicate clearly and concisely to deliver messages across the organization (at all levels).
- Curious & Data-driven -You are analytical and draw insights from new & varied information and inputs. You have a strong understanding of industry trends, emerging technologies, and market trends in the ecommerce space.
- Strategic - you are able to translate product strategy into detailed specifications, making functional and user interface design tradeoffs, managing product launches and owning the product successes post-launch. You solve for the long term while delivering results now.
- A Product Leader - you lead and inspire teams, evangelize product strategy and vision and develop a talented team. You are an empathetic leader who draws the best from all. You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, highly independent environment and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities, and relationships.
- 15+ years of experience; 5+ year of consumer product management experience, 3+ years of PM team management experienceMust have consumer facing product management experience. Ideally PM experience in consumer subscriptions, direct ecommerce, and/or consumer brand companies
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
For the health and safety of our employees, proof of Covid -19 vaccination will be required for all employees who will be at KiwiCo Mountain View. KiwiCo will make reasonable accommodations to this policy for sincerely held religious beliefs and medical reasons on a case-by-case basis. This will not impact the consideration of your candidacy.
Last updated on Jan 31, 2024