Do you want to join us in building something new at the intersection of food and technology to help advance the restaurant industry and connect everybody with their favorite meals?
Then Kitch might just be the right thing for you!
Food delivery is a growing part of our routines. It’s easy, convenient, and there are more and more restaurants available. However, not everything is perfect. Most restaurants and food businesses often have to choose between the steep costs of selling through delivery marketplace apps, and the complexity of setting up and running their own delivery operations.
Kitch is here to fix this. ⚡️
We are a venture-backed, Lisbon-based, technology company on a mission to empower restaurants of all sizes to retain their independence and take back control of their deliveries. This is a ground-floor opportunity to join a startup in a fast-growth space in a seed stage. We are looking to grow and develop by attracting extraordinary people with outstanding talent. 🚀
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join Kitch and our Community Operations team. You will drive the efforts ensuring everyone has a great experience with Kitch. More specifically, this means providing our customers the best customer support journey whenever they need it - a support that is timely, that clearly addresses the issue, and that goes above and beyond expectations. You will be operating customer support, improving operations (we need you to be aware of the points that may be improved) and be on top of follow up work.
- Operate customer support and be on the front line when engaging with customers - Eaters, Restaurants and Delivery partners - on the phone or otherwise, with requests that are usually time-sensitive.
- Provide the best support through different channels, in a timely and proactive manner, with empathy and true willingness to help.
- Deep-dive into logistics, supervise the location and dispatch of couriers, and interact with our delivery partners whenever necessary.
- Preempt issues - be on top of real-time operation dashboards, maps and status of orders in order to act to anticipate potential issues.
- Ensure everyone’s day is a happy one, even when things are not going perfectly.
- Pay close attention to everything that may be improved and organize yourself to record it with examples. Providing feedback is the key to make our product better everyday.
- Be flexible. You may need to lend a hand to Live Operators and vice versa.
- Fluent in Spanish, with excellent knowledge of English (Portuguese is a plus).
- Flexibility with schedules. Operating support means being online and on call on peak times, and peak times in food delivery often mean Friday evening and weekends.
- Organization and prioritization skills (you’ll need to prioritize client’s needs and thrive under pressure).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
We'd love to see...
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, even if they fall outside of the norm, and find speedy resolutions.
- Strong focus and prioritization skills even when working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to de-escalate difficult calls interactions.
What we Offer
- Flexible working environment: remote-friendly and no fixed office hours ⏳
- Unlimited vacation days 🌴
- A culture where you have room to unleash your creativity and give your ideas 👩🎨
- Being part of a growing team in a fast-paced startup 🏃♀️
If you see a position that makes your heart skip a beat, don't hesitate to apply! We are an equal-opportunity employer, committed to promoting inclusion and celebrate diversity. We consider all qualified applicants so come join us and help us build a company where we're all proud to belong.