Who We Are
We are owned and funded by one of Egypt’s most renowned tech-driven financial services investment platform, Orascom Financial Holding (OFH) and Excel. We’re looking to wholly transform how individuals lead their financial lives. A holistic approach that adds convenience, ease and seamless application to each transaction.
Our motto; we dream big, stay grounded and look to have a roster of inventive thinkers to lead Klivvr to becoming a global fintech giant.
To be the leader of merging smart financial solutions with cutting-edge technology, enabling people to be in control of their finances and their lifestyle through a simple and easy experience.
Our purpose is to help you master what’s yours, in a simple way that allows you to enjoy the experience of having clarity and control over the way you manage your financials.
- We put our visionaries first.
- We strive for innovation.
- We write in pencil.
- We leave our titles at the door.
- We don’t follow suit. Or wear one.
- We see tomorrow and build today.
About The Role
We are looking for a Security Operation Center Team Leader t to join our team to work closely with the stakeholders to ensure that security projects meet objectives across our organization. They are responsible for various tasks, including process re-engineering and documentation of activities related to this area. They will implement customized application security assessments for client-based asset risk, corporate policy compliance as well as conduct vulnerability assessment.
If you think you have what it takes to Join the Movement and help build #TheNextBigThing, hop on and apply now!
- Provide leadership to Security Operations Center Analysts
- Provide security monitoring and incident response of cyber security events in a highly available Security Operation Center (SOC) that supports internal and external customers
- Respond to cyber security tickets and provide analysis and trending of security log data from security devices as well as various security tool portals
- Monitor and analyze Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) alerts to identify security issues for remediation and investigate events and incidents
- Drive the implementation of emerging threat intelligence (IOCs, updated rules, etc.) to identify affected systems and the scope of the attack.
- Provide proactive “threat hunting” to detect incidents
- Define protocols and maturing of 'playbooks' for operational response to cyber threats
- Tune rules and thresholds to improve the fidelity of alerts
- Prepare reports of analysis and results to provide briefings to management and clients
- Provide Incident Response support when analysis confirms an actionable incident
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring.
- Work collaboratively with other cybersecurity teams and business units
- Lead SOC analysts during incident response actions, advise and coordinate with leadership during active incidents
- Identify, evaluate, develop and report SOC-related metrics via the dashboard and/or reports
- Develop, lead and present relevant Cybersecurity tabletop exercises and incident drills to SOC staff and relevant stakeholder groups for the purposes of identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Experience as a Senior Security Analyst leading a team
- Experience with Security Operations Center, network event analysis, and threat analysis
- Experience working as an Incident Responder
- Certified Incident Handler/Responder (from SANS GIAC or EC-Council, or E-Learn Security)
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and technical security solutions
- Experience analyzing data from cybersecurity monitoring tools
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network, and application logs
- Experience tuning and/or configuring SIEM and vulnerability tools
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Scripting experience in Linux or PowerShell preferred
Perks of being a Klivvr Innovator
- Competitive salaries and monthly allowances
- We celebrate hard work! In Klivvr we offer bonuses up to 4 months for top achievers.
- We want you to stay healthy and safe, we offer private Health Insurance coverage for our employees.
- We believe in work-life balance, so we offer you the 21 days of annual leaves as per labor law.
- You get to work two  days from home based on your schedule.
In Klivvr we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We not only capitalize on people’s differences, we celebrate them!