Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
As an engineer in the Test Frameworks team, you will be working on challenging problems building cutting edge infrastructure and tools for Snowflakes around the globe. Our mission is to provide a highly trusted and simple way for Snowflakes to deliver high quality products to our customers at scale. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and break new ground in cross-cloud development.
AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER - AIQ AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL PERFORM ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING :
- Build the next generation of test infrastructure, across the various teams of the company, but opinionated enough to provide stability across the engineering organization.
- Build cutting edge tooling to support automatic culprit finding across dozens-to-thousands of environments and systems-under-test, failure clustering, and automation to support quality-gates
- Build highly intuitive, self-service interfaces for developer environments, builds, and tests in the end-to-end development lifecycle
- Make dramatic improvements to the developer productivity by creating and improving the systems that we use to validate and report on our product
OUR IDEAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER - AIQ WILL HAVE :
- A strong desire and passion for automation, quality, and developer productivity
- Experience in distributed systems and systems engineering. Experiences with databases/SQL a strong bonus but not required
- Experience in one or more of the following: intelligent test selection, continuous integration infrastructure, enterprise build systems, web service APIs, IDE plugins, command-line tool development, static and dynamic code analysis
- Strong working knowledge of software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, operational readiness, etc.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, especially in a cloud environment.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, and an interest in working with a diverse set of peers and external developers.
- Strong opinions about testing, test tooling/software, test approaches, and quality initiatives
- Genuine enjoyment of the art of building great software, and a love of learning new things.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science equivalent majors or above.
WHY JOIN THE ENGINEERING TEAM AT SNOWFLAKE? BUILDING NEW ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGIES IS COMPLEX, AND OUR ENGINEERING TEAM SURMOUNTS THE OBSTACLES. AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL :
- Build an industry-leading testing platform that customers love.
- Solve challenging technical problems related to security, distributed systems, programming, resource management, large-scale system maintenance, and more!
- Learn about and contribute to:
- Join a world-class team of both industry veterans and rising stars.
Last updated on Sep 22, 2023