We are looking for a additional Build Supervisors to join our expanding business. We are Airband an established Internet Service Provider transforming connectivity for people and communities who deserve better. Having secured several £multimillion projects, and with the view of acquiring more, we are looking for a Build supervisor to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Build Manager, this role will assist in the build of new fibre networks, ensuring that the networks are built to time, to specification and to industry relevant regulations. This role will be based in the Devon area as our build’s roll out. We have made a significant number of hires into the team in recent months and are growing further throughout this year.
- Co-Ordinating/ supervising the workflow of contractors on the field
- Creating action plans to ensure targets are met
- Auditing work quality whilst ensuring company policies are met
- Ensuring contractors are following Airband’s health & safety requirements
- A good understanding of the PIA principles & guidelines
- A good understanding of Fibre Installations, Fibre Splicing, Installations of new cables, Jointing of existing & new routes in the network
You will need to have/be:
- CSCS (Supervisory) Card
- First Aid trained.
- NRSWA accreditation
- Good working knowledge of risk management
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Company Vehicle, with the option for personal usage on successful completion of probation
- Christmas & Summer Social Events
- Airshare (employee discount platform) - save up to £1,000 a year
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing after 2 years’ service an extra day each year worked (up to 30)
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Health & Dental Schemes
- Death in service
- Lots of opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you.