TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com
to learn more..
The person in this role will be responsible for supporting and executing B2B marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting in creating memos, communications, training material, and presentations on product-related updates and feature rollouts.
This role interacts with business sponsors, product teams, subject matter experts, facilitators, and end users.
Strong Canadian French and English writing/ language skills are required for this role; experience in design is a bonus.
In this role, you will learn new processes, platforms, methods, and software customarily leveraged across marketing and other functions across the business. (Microsoft Office / Adobe Pro suites / etc.)
What you'll do:
Content creation and product marketing
· Assist in creating compelling content for product marketing, including sales decks, social media updates, email newsletters, and website content.
· Support the management of Dealertrack Canada's social media channels, including content scheduling, engagement monitoring, and performance tracking.
· Communicate the vision and benefits of new product releases to sales teams and customers via marketing collaterals.
Design and communication
· Collaborate with the design agency, and support in creating visual assets for marketing materials, presentations, and online channels.
· Assist in creating and executing email marketing campaigns, including list segmentation, content development, and performance tracking.
· Manage daily administrative tasks, including, but not limited to general oversight of marketing and communication trackers/ calendars.
Event and trade-show support
· Coordinate event logistics, such as venue selection, catering, audiovisual equipment, and transportation arrangements.
· Develop event timelines and checklists to ensure smooth execution and adherence to deadlines.
· Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to coordinate event details and requirements.
Manage event registration and attendee communication, including invitations, RSVPs, and attendee queries.
What you'll need:
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Familiarity with social media platforms (LinkedIn, etc.).
· Basic understanding of digital marketing principles and practices.
· Experience with graphic design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus.
· Previous internship or work experience in marketing is desirable but not required.
· Excellent communication (written & verbal) & presentation skills in both English and French
· Ability to work independently, and also effectively in a team environment to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in parallel with strong work ethic and time management skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Creative thinking and willingness to learn new skills.
· Hybrid or fully remote environment (depending on location)
Note: This role doesn't include the below-mentioned benefits.
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching