Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are looking for several Senior Data Engineers to join our Risk on Chain team to perform Chain-based related data collection, integration, cleansing, processing, warehousing, and mining to allow Risk Specialists to identify potential risks and define appropriate strategies.
- Build a real-time OLAP query engine solution for massive data, support the second-level output of online real-time indicators, and build core data analysis products suitable for hundreds of millions of scale
- Participate in designing and developing ultra-large-scale offline data computing, storage, query, and visualization solutions
- Responsible for the verification and implementation of open-source new technologies and promoting the technological evolution of big data platforms
- 6+ years experiences of developing big data-related applications
- Proficient in Java / Scala / Python (at least two languages in know-why depth)
- Abundant experience in big-data pipeline development, including batch and streaming processing
- Familiar with big-data components like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flink, HBase, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Airflow, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.
- Experienced in API developing with at least one of the frameworks: Spring boot, AWS lambda + API gateway
- Experienced in big-data product development, including data warehouse, query platform, streaming, recommendation, user profiling, risk management, etc., is a plus
- Team working, quick learner, analytical mind, optimistic, willing to accept challenges, accountable and responsible
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values
, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
Last updated on Jul 26, 2022