A Doer Who Desires To Dream
You love freedom, realize potential, have a thirst to solve problems; you are innovative, bold yet humble, open to possibilities, courageous, true to your values, and passionate about making people’s lives better.
You have spirit and grit. You take action… because it represents opportunity not fear. When you see progress, it gives you hope and inspires you.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of building and implementing full-stack digital marketing plans and someone that has their finger on the pulse of the fast changing marketing best practices and platforms. A person who knows what brilliant content looks and sounds like, and how to best get it in front of target audiences. Someone who’s comfortable contributing new ideas that push the brand forward and unlock growth.
- 3+ years of proven marketing leadership experience in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Results-oriented and curious individuals with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ownership and development including KPI’s of a marketing technology stack for the purpose of driving growth, retention and customer satisfaction.(Amplitude, Braze, Singular etc.)
- Proven work experience with a strong understanding of how current digital marketing channels work.
- Strong skills understanding of improving the customer journey through various marketing automation strategies including but not limited to email/app notifications, digital cards or modul.
- Understanding of HTML and ability to create marketing materials in various stack platforms.
- Keen understanding of interconnectivity of strategy, company storytelling, brand building and all aspects of cohesive and holistic communication campaigns.
- Excellent prioritization, time management, organizational and resilience skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interface with other teams like software dev and customer success.
- Ability to multitask as a detailed oriented, curious, and strong problem solver.
- Experience in the Catholic market or strong understanding of Catholic culture is preferred but not required.
The base pay range for this position is $80- 130K per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Competitive medical, financial, and other benefits are part of the compensation package depending on skills and experience.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
Last updated on Mar 11, 2022