At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As the Business Systems Analyst supporting our Customer Experience, Corporate Sales and Wholesale groups, you are a key member of the IT Enterprise Systems team, responsible for optimizing our Salesforce Service/Sales Clouds and B2B Commerce systems. You will be responsible for designing, enhancing, and maintaining Salesforce and Integrated systems for key stakeholders across YETI.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Lead optimization and maintenance of YETI’s Salesforce platforms, including Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Partner Communities and the B2B Commerce platform
- Own business process diagrams, requirements, and functional and technical specifications for optimizations of sales and customer service systems
- Collaborate with internal and 3rd party service providers and consultants
- Build and execute test cases aligned with business objectives; document test results and obtain stakeholder approval for system enhancements
- Quickly and proactively identify and resolve issues and independently conduct root cause analysis
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to resolve technically complex problems, validate expected outcomes with stakeholders
- Balance competing priorities in order to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Exhibit a strong drive to achieve business results through leading small projects and implementing minor enhancements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend hours if necessary to meet department and corporate goals and objectives
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience
- At least 6 years of IT progressive experience, with a minimum of 2 years of experience working in Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud Lightning and B2B Commerce
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce flows, Account and Case management; including optimization of Leads, Quotes and Orders
- Exposure to B2B Commerce (previously Cloud Craze) system administration
- Core member of implementation team during system upgrades and point of contact for post-implementation support
- Familiar with Project Management, Change Control, Incident Management, IT Controls/Audits and System Development Lifecycles
- Salesforce Developer and/or Admin certification a plus
- Must be willing to work onsite (2-3 days a week) at our headquarters location off Southwest Parkway in Austin, TX. If you are not located in Austin, TX, relocation is required
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.