As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
The per diem Specialist Principal Investigator will serve as a PI for clinical studies run by Carbon Health’s clinical research program, Carbon for Research, that are conducted at Carbon Health’s research-enabled clinical care sites. Our mission is to expeditiously advance scientific discovery and to improve diversity in clinical trials so that the future of medicine works for all.
If you are passionate about clinical research and are looking to conduct clinical trials within a fully supported primary & urgent care outpatient health network, this role is for you. You will see clinical trial patients and oversee others on the clinic team performing research visits, as well as perform other PI responsibilities. You will be supported by and work closely with sub-investigators, our clinical research manager, dedicated clinical research coordinators and clinical support staff.
You will need to be available to conduct visits and oversight at one of these research locations in Southern California: North Hollywood, Brea or Pasadena.
We provide end-to-end clinical trial services, through a seamlessly integrated Central Research model that implements trials at various Carbon Health locations. Patients enjoy access to trials as an expanded care option, or to receive novel vaccines and contribute to scientific advancement.
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance, effective day 1
• 401k and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Medical malpractice insurance covered
• Clinical Rounds for ongoing learning through Carbon Health clinic cases
• CME subscriptions include UpToDate, HippoED, and ECGWeekly for full time clinicians
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact email@example.com
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify