A Goldman Sachs | Everstone company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina with offices in Chicago, Philadelphia, and Leeds, UK. We are growing our global footprint in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, EMEA, India, and Australia.
We are looking for a high-energy, experienced, customer-focused Jira Admin.
You will be responsible for delivering Atlassian expertise and skills for our client’s implementation needs. You will be implementing high quality solutions in an iterative manner. You will partner closely with a Cprime Solution Architect to align on solution planning and project delivery, including managing project/ program timelines, project scope, fielding client request, budgets, and project scope creep.
*This job is based in India and you will have to work US hours*
What you will do:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, administering, and enhancing Jira Core, Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Service Management, and key 3rd party add-ons
- Helping guide the configuration and documentation of client Jira and Confluence instances
- Working with customers to enable custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports
- Creating and managing complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
- Installing and configuring 3rd party add-ons for Atlassian products to provide enhanced capabilities (Portfolio for Jira, Structure, Tempo, Insight, etc.)
- Providing client training on Jira and Confluence usage, administration, and operational use and maintenance of the systems
- Providing support as required to client administrators and users to ensure the success of implemented solutions
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian products such as Jira Core, Jira Software, Confluence, and key 3rd-party add-ons
- Have a conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is a bonus but not required
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time management and planning
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Last updated on Oct 4, 2023