My name is Arnold, and I am a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant with The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm with an array of Fortune 500 clients constantly looking for candidates such as yourself to join the team. I believe you have a great background and would love to discuss what's most important to you then compared to see if it matches our job.
Currently I have an opening for Executive Administrative Assistant
located in St. Petersburg, FL.
Details for the position are as follows:Pay Rate: $39.85/hr.This is a hybrid role – 3 days onsite, 2 days remoteJob Description/Responsibilities:The Executive Assistant II will provide advanced and complex support for all activities of the President - US of L’Oreal/SalonCentric and the SVP – Operations of SalonCentrc, including travel arrangements, meeting schedules, correspondence, sales reporting, budget management, purchase order management, communications with multiple personnel and senior management, and general administrative duties. They will coordinate special projects such as information gathering/consolidation, spreadsheet building and create/edit PowerPoint presentations for executive management. This role serves as main point of contact for Executives listed above.
- Manage daily schedules/calendars for designated Executives, schedule complex meetings and conference calls.
- Exercise discretion, confidentiality and independent judgment when handling day-to-day issues.
- Organize complex meetings including partnership with attendees and participants, booking location/AV equipment and catering, organization and communication of agendas, and updating changes to participants
- Research, compile, coordinate, consolidate, prepare, and edit complex PowerPoint presentations and Excel data documents
- Draft submit and compile information for key meetings and corporate requests.
- Schedule domestic and international travel, car service and hotel reservations, and monitor all changes
- Organize, prepare, and submit time and expense reports
- Navigate company resources and interface with various departments on behalf of designated Executives to collect information, respond to requests, and obtain services
- Establish and maintain organization of correspondence, documents, and business records
- Prepare and/or edit announcements and other correspondence
- Manage budgets for such things as events, annual conferences, supplies.
- Create and manage PO’s.
- Coordinate Special Projects under direction of designated Executives
- Assist with drafting and distribution of press releases and/or internal communications
Who We Are:
- 4-7 years of experience providing administrative support to senior or C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure.
- Budget management experience, preferably multiple budget experience
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion to complete tasks with little to no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Highly resourceful, resilient, and flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for most of the scheduled day.
- Must be able to assist with physical set up of event spaces, conference rooms, and/or meeting locations as needed and/or lift objects up to 20lbs.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel up to 25% based on business needs.
- Flexible work schedule
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
The Fountain Group
is a nationwide staffing firm with over 80 Fortune 100-500 clients. Since 2001, TFG has maintained a consistent standard of excellence, and our work is broadly recognized every year through numerous industry performance awards. Our success is a team effort.
Browse our website below for additional information on our company.The Fountain Group
4505 Woodland Corporate Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614“We work in Life Sciences, Clinical, Engineering, IT, and more. Above all, we specialize in people.”
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or other opportunities I may have please respond to this posting with your updated resume or contact me at (813) 425-2220, please reply/email your resume directly to Arnold.Suwan@TheFountainGroup.com
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus
for any candidate who is hired and still gainfully employed after 30 days. •
Last updated on Oct 24, 2023