Act as the Warehouse Specialist for Passion Productions operations and events by striving for excellence in logistics, organization, and execution. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage the Passion Production Warehouse by upholding industry leading standards.
- Lead and manage inventory, event documentation and pull sheets.
- Ensure proper prep/deprep of all gear.
- Manage production shipping and receiving.
- Manage Passion Production vehicles and processes.
- Manage and stock inventory of production expendables.
- Lead Load Ins/Outs as assigned.
- Manage contractors as assigned.
- Provide support to the assigned Production Manager and other production staff to achieve the Passion level of excellence.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is preferred and two to four years of experience in live event production or equivalent combination of experience is required.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Likes last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about audio systems.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
- Is energized by figuring out details.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.