Saviynt is an identity authority platform built to power and protect the world at work. In a world of digital transformation, where organizations are faced with increasing cyber risk but cannot afford defensive measures to slow down progress, Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud gives customers unparalleled visibility, control and intelligence to better defend against threats while empowering users with right-time, right-level access to the digital technologies and tools they need to do their best work.
Saviynt is looking for a professional, highly motivated and energetic software Account Executive to drive regional enterprise sales for our disruptive IaaS Cloud Security, Access Governance & Privileged Access Mgmt solutions in Toronto or Montreal. The AE will combine good working knowledge of (IaaS & SaaS) Identity, Cloud Security or PAM technology with prospecting and sales skills. S/he is ultimately responsible for the entire enterprise sales cycle and meeting or exceeding territory quota.
Account Executives are the primary interface to both Prospects and Customers and responsible for actively driving and managing day to day prospecting & selling activity in the region. This activity includes opportunity Discovery, Demo, RFP/RFI, Evaluation & POC stages of the sales process, working in conjunction with SE & Product Management Teams to identify & close new deals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Must be located in the greater Toronto OR Montreal Area
- 5+ years experience in enterprise Identity, Cloud Security, or PAM sales and Lead Generation.
- Effectively interact with Field Sales, Cloud Team, and Line of Business decision-makers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Saviynt’s solutions, focused on Cloud Security, Cloud Access Governance & PAM.
- Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities across all assigned accounts.
- Develop and leverage all lead sources (personal and partner contacts, inbound leads, events, and outbound prospecting) to generate meaningful pipeline
- Maintain disciplined, detailed, and up-to-date records on Lead & Opportunity activity in SFDC to ensure effective lead development, proper team communication, and executive visibility.
- Be diligent in timely follow-up and provide quality work products.
- Attend and assist with corporate and field sales & marketing events.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Possess a knowledge base of Cloud Identity Management, Cloud Privileged Access Management and/or Cloud Security Governance technology
- Cloud Security domain knowledge helpful, including AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, Chef, Puppet.
- Strong cybersecurity territory contacts at VP, SVP, CxO levels
- Successful history of working with Resellers, SI’s, and Advisories.
- Strong Customer Service orientation, persistence, and ability to follow through.
- Proven ability and skill to navigate through all levels of an enterprise organization to drive sales.
- Professional, ambitious, determined, and results-oriented mindset.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve regional goals.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, Platform as a Service company focused on Identity Authority to power and protect the world at work. You will experience tremendous growth and learning opportunities through challenging yet rewarding work which directly impacts our customers, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic environment you belong with us!
Saviynt is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Last updated on Feb 1, 2024