Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
- Listen to calls and identify context for configuration – Listen to calls and identify key phrases and keywords as per business requirement.
- Manual Transcription – Listen to call and write manual transcriptions as per data science guidelines.
- ASR DLM: Prepare DLM text files for ASR tuning.
- Configuration: Will work on different U suite of product for configuration and tuning.
- BOT Training: Listen to manual calls and identify the training phrases for bot performance improvement and accuracy.
- Must be proficient in English/Arabic read and write skills.
- Must know English language with read and write skills.
- Knowledge on any language tool will be useful.
- Strong analytical skills and general logical reasoning
- Contract Centre domain knowledge is good to have.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore uses AI to unify—and humanize—every enterprise experience, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com
email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3
, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website
to learn how to report such scam.
Last updated on Oct 11, 2023