Want to help build a world that works better for everyone? Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy that makes a difference to the billions who now work, play, shop, communicate, and share online.
Join a global team of curious and diverse minds in connecting people, data, and technology to produce amazing experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. Become a maker, builder, or creator as we explore the possibilities of sustainable digital technology, helping clients to rapidly innovate, modernise their systems, enable their teams, and optimise for continued growth.
We focus on tech but we’re a proudly inclusive business with trust and human connection at its heart. People, the planet, and profit matter equally to us which is why we’re a certified B Corporation in the United States and Europe.
The role in a nutshell
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is innovative and passionate about technology, looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication is a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
What you can expect
- Be responsible for executing the product strategy and focus on day-to-day aspects of product development
- Work closely with the development team including developers, designers, and testers
- Take an active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, development, and support
- Keep healthy communication with the team and client
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
The type of person we’d like to meet:
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in software development companies
- Familiarity with Web and Mobile app development
- Demonstrates focus on shaping specific features, creating epics, breaking down into user stories, and defining acceptance criteria for Delivery team
- Can take decisions on prioritizing the backlog, answer dev team questions, and is responsible for clarifying requirements as needed
- Collaborate closely with product managers, business analysts, designers and customers to gather requirements, prioritize tasks, and ensure alignment between delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Represent the voice of the customer or end-user within the development team and make sure the product meets the users` needs and expectations
- Good communication skills (everything from showing empathy and being able to present your ideas clearly)
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing, speaking)
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and project management tools
- Ability to understand business domains & verticals
- Can assess business risks, assumptions, and dependencies
- Experience with Agile methodology and frameworks [Scrum, Kanban, SAFe] - presenting stories to the team on Sprint Planning, facilitating Backlog grooming sessions and product demos, attending Scrum meetings, and Retrospectives with the team
- Good presentation skills
- This is a full-time position that comes with an attractive compensation
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, and Croatia
- Vacation Plan
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Hybrid work;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
Last updated on Oct 6, 2023