Streetworks Administrator - Part Time
Airband specialise in delivering innovative, cost-effective internet solutions to communities that deserve better connectivity across England and Wales, turning some of the hardest to reach parts of the country into some of the best connected.
As we continue to scale up the business, we are now looking for an Streetworks Admin to join the team in our Droitwitch offices (hybrid working) to help us deliver on the next phase of our growth strategy.
This role is a split role and will see you involved in a variety of tasks including scheduling duties, all working within the Streetworks & Admin Team umbrella. This position offers excellent career growth potential with a forward-thinking progressive business.
What we are looking for:
The Role of the Streetworks Admin will see you working closely with Local Authorities, all around the country, you will be responsible for applying for, opening, and closing permits using Street Manager and Symology systems whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA (Traffic Management Act) are met. As a Streetworks Admin, you will be responsible for assisting with the management and administration of all permitting throughout our areas. This role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities helping to build lasting relationships.
- The booking of traffic management installations against associated permits.
- Following up and progressing Streetworks permits through to approval. Dealing with queries as required
- Accurately updating both Street Manager & Symology, prior knowledge of both/either of these systems would be necessary
- Assisting management with challenging/resolving any FPNs received for completed works
- Must have proven experience and ability in submitting permits/notices for works
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Knowledge of Streetworks/NRSWA Legislation i.e., fines/charges and permitting guidelines
- The ability to work under pressure is a must for this fluid and highly pressured environment
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of Traffic Management
- Experience of liaising with Local Authorities and a willingness to learn all aspects around the Councils that we permit under.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Providing your allocated project teams with relevant costs.
- Jeopardy Management regarding a S74 overrun charges.
- Willingness to learn all aspects around the Councils that we permit under.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Hybrid Working, a mix of office and working from home
- Company Social Events
- Airshare (employee discount platform) - save up to £1,000 a year
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Health & Dental Schemes
- Death in service
- Lots of opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you!