Salt Lake City, UTSchedule:
Candidates with flexibility to work 1 and 2nd shift. 1st shift is 6:45 am - 3:30 pm and 2nd shift is 3:30 pm - 12:00 am. We need at least 2-3 people for 2nd shift and the rest can be 1st shift. Job Description
Cell phones are not allowed at the client site, and shooting of photos and/or videos are strictly prohibited while inside the client facility. EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Cell phones are not allowed at the client site, shooting of photos and/or videos are strictly prohibited while inside the client facility.
- Performs machine set-up, machining, welding set-up, welding, sheet metal fabrication and extrusion, tube bending and fabrication tasks.
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks. Assembles precision mechanical and electro-mechanical components. Assembles, repairs, modifies and installs various power plants and drive trains.
- Perform soldering on electronic and avionics products.
- Assembles and installs wire harnesses and avionics products.
- Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests. Performs basic organic chemical conversion and paint preparation.
- Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
- Works on articles of moderate complexity using established drawings and requirements.
Last updated on Oct 18, 2023